Today’s women are no longer limited to neutral or one shade fingernail polish colors for their beautifully manicured fingernails and toe nails. The nail artists at Sunshine Nails and Spa create dazzling nail designs and gel nail art for enhancing the beauty of your nails. You can select your nail polish art from the pattern samples displayed in our nail art gallery, or work with our nail designer in creating easy nail art or intricate one-of-a-kind nail decorations fitting your personality and style. You have infinite possibilities in crafting designer art nails when you bring your nail art ideas to our professional nail artists. Adorn your finger nails and toe nails with custom nail art. Choose from the leading trends in artistic nail designs MsMee offered and designed to fit any nail manicure or spa pedicure budget. Choices include:
- Easy finger nail art designs Gel nail art
- Nail art glitter
- French manicure nail art
- 3-D nail art
- Nail art tips
- Nail art paint in beautiful color choices
Basically, acrylic nails are a synthetic coating that’s applied on fingernails and look seemingly like real nails. One can use these nails like fashion accessories if that’s your taste – adding more beauty and glamour in accordance to your customization techniques. Instead of going to the salon every time for getting your nails done, you can learn to do acrylic nails by yourself in order to save money and learn something glamorously creative.
What Do You Need?
- Nail tips
- High quality nail glue
- Ultra-natural powdered acrylic
- Liquid acrylic
- Nail brush
- Absorbent paper towels
- Acrylic brushThese also come in handy: Nail Polish Remover, Cotton Balls, Nail Oil*You can find acrylic nail kits in your local salon or in the beauty section of most stores.
Some Useful Tips:
- The tip coating should be applied to the tip as well as the free edge in order to create the build up.
- Take a medium nail file to trim off and smooth off areas around the cuticle so as to give a round shape to the nails.
- The use of a filing block is suggested in order to smooth out the discrepancies or removing any bumpy features so that you get neatness and comfort.
- Make use of a nail brush and warm water with soap to clean your nails thoroughly.
- A fast drying topcoat can enhance the beauty of your nails and make them shine.
- As through the whole process, your nails get exposed to various strong chemicals, so there is a need to apply nail oil on them in order to condition and moisten them.
How to Apply Acrylic Nails
- Acrylic nails enable you to attach false nails to your natural nails for a fashionable and long-lasting look. While many women prefer to get acrylic nails done at a beauty salon, it can be an expensive routine.
- Remove old nail polish, sand the surface of your natural nails and file nails down to the tip of your finger. Apply cuticle remover, push back your cuticles and scrub dead cells away.
- Apply a tiny drop of glue onto the appropriate sized nail up to the indicated indentation. Apply the artificial nail to the tip of your natural nail and press down firmly for about 10 seconds.
- Cut the nail with a clipper to your desired length and file out the edges.
- Take the primer and apply it to your natural nail (the area not covered by the fake nail).
- Dip the acrylic nail brush into the acrylic nail liquid and then into the powder, picking up just a little. Spread this out evenly on your natural and fake nail. Make sure the liquid and powder mix is not too thick or runny. Avoid the cuticle area when spreading the acrylic mix onto your nail. Let your nail dry completely.
- Next, buff the surface of your nail to make it shiny and smooth.
- Apply cuticle oil onto your cuticles, wash and dry your nails thoroughly and end with a clear coat of nail polish on the entire nail. Your magnificent DIY acrylic nails are ready!